Creamy Coconut Cleanser - £14.50
- Suitable for Vegans
- Product is Soil Association Certified.
- We use recyclable packaging that was manufactured in the UK and Western Europe. It has not been air freighted to us.
Margaret's TipApply once or twice daily to cleanse the face. Massage gently into the skin, then either wipe away with cotton pads or rinse with water. Can be applied to clean skin as a light moisturiser.
- Rachel McDowall (actress, James Bond - Quantum of , : "Keep up the good work, we support you!"
Essential Care thank you for Creamy Coconut Cleanser & Rose Spray. Keep up the good work, we support you!
- Beauty Bible Beauty Steals tester, : "Very good at removing even heavy eye make-up"
Lovely creamy texture that smoothed on easily and evenly with a good, old-fashioned quality; very good at removing even heavy eye make-up.
- Beauty Bible Beauty Steals tester, : "Ten out of ten!"
Ten out of ten! Even better than the Beauty Bible's top-scoring cleanser, which I have used for years - did the job without irritating my sensitive skin. I will use it forever.
- Beauty Bible Beauty Steals tester, : "Good product"
Good product, especially if ethics is top of your list.
- Beauty Bible Beauty Steals tester, : "Greatly outperforms my usual cleanser"
Perfect consistency, rich texture: subtle fragrance (not very "coconutty"!). Greatly outperforms my usual cleanser.
- Anonymous , : "Best product I've ever used!"
Creamy Coconut Cleanser - best product I’ve ever used!
- Ana, : "Great for sensitive skins!"
I really like this cleanser, it gives you clean skin without being at all drying or harsh. Brilliant for sensitive skin, it great fir use with a muslin cloth.
- Mishuxox, : "Must Have!"
This is my always must have cleanser as it's just perfect! I've found it hard finding a cream cleanser that I like and works, until I started using the Creamy Coconut Cleanser. I have pretty sensitive skin and I find most cream cleansers either not creamy enough or too drying, but this one is perfectly balanced. I don't find this drying or stripping at all, but it still cleasnses everything, even make up! And still leaving your skin feeling nourished and lovely! I especially love it in the harsh winter days, when you need that extra moisture, but I used this year round and take it whenever I'm not home lol! xx
IngredientsIngredients (INCI): Aqua, Cocos nucifera oil*, Olea europaea oil*, Cetearyl glucoside, Levulinic acid & sodium levulinate & glycerine (plant origin), Cetearyl alcohol, Rosa gallica extract*, Rosmarinus officinalis extract*, Potassium sorbate, Xanthan gum, Citrus limonum oil*, Salvia sclarea oil*, Eucalyptus globulus oil*, Limonene* (in the lemon oil).
*Organically grown & produced (min. 88% of product).
Press Reviews“Ten out of ten! Even better than the Beauty Bible’s top-scoring cleanser, which I have used for years - did the job without irritating my sensitive skin. I will use it forever.”
Beauty Bible testing panel